Christmas greetings from Malawi in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, thank you very much for all your prayers and support that has enabled us to travel and preach the Gospel all these months.
We have visited new villages this year with the Good news of our Lord, King Jesus Christ and we have seen alot of people receiving Him as their Lord and savior.
We are now making our last trip this year and we were supposed to leave on 15th December 2014 and come back on 27th December 2014. But we have changed the dates, we will leave on 17th December, this is our longest trip as we live in Blantyre and we will go up to Karonga at the boarder of Malawi and Tanzania.
- The rains have started and we have planted at the farm.
- The Lord has provided the Maize seeds that we have planted at the farm
- The Lord has provided fuel, food and the Bibles for all traveling we have made
- The Lord has protected during our all traveling
- Our vehicle is still strong to take us in different areas
- The Dormitory constuction is going to an end
- All the provision for the children at the Orphanage.
I and the team are leaving on 17th December and we will have Christmas at Chilumba in Karonga, the Bishop and others will be at the Orphanage with all the Children in this day.
Please pray for:
- Fuel and food for the team which will cost K450, 000.00
- Protection as we travel to and from.
- Water tanks and the rocket stoves at the Orphanage
- For the contractors to finish in time the boys’ dormitory.
- The rains to continue raining well so that we can have good harvest.
- Our vehicle to take us there and from as this I a long journey
- More people to understand the Gospel and the plan of God in their lives.
Once again thank you very much for all your prayers and support.