Dear Dr. Herne,
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Once again I thank you for been with us and follow us in our travelling to go to the field of spiritual harvest, in the Gospel outreach ministry.
You might not know, but be assured you have been surely a great help and blessings here, whether to the children of Maoni (the Orphans) and in the field of the Great Commission of “Go Ye”. That is whether in the hard times, during the breakdowns and also during the actual Good News of the Gospel as we win souls for Christ Jesus! Praise the Lord!
We have seen God at work in our traveling and allot people been saved, delivered and healed.
When we was at Chabwera the village headman (a Muslim) gave us a place to show the Jesus movie where we had almost the whole village at that ground about 1000 people came to watch the movie and 210 people received Jesus Christ as their Lord and savoir, people came for special prayers after the movie, some want to be delivered from witchcraft, we saw God hand that night, we know this was happening through your prayers.
Parking things to leave a Muslim village.
I and the team was able to visit my Muslim grand mother, it’s her sitting on a cloth, my grand mother has see a forth generation. Praise the Lord! Please continue to pray for her to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and savoir.
Bishop preaching at Mtambalare village Church.
Inside the church at Mtambalare village.
The congregation outside the church building at Mtambalare village, this Church is in a Muslims area.
Overseer Moyenda praying for the sick (he is from a Muslim family God called him into salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ).
Bishop Sharing his testimony at Chabwera village Church.
Outside the Church building at Chabwera village church, this church is in a Muslims area.
1) We have been borrowing Generator since our brake in Mozambique last year, now God had given us a new Generator!
A new Generator.
We didn’t have any problem of showing Jesus movies in our last two trips to Phalombe, Zomba and Machinga District. With this new Generator everything is going on very well, thank you very much for making this possible.
2) We have been facing a big problem with they tire that was busted when we was going to Mswaswa and the Lord has provided a tyre to replace the busted one.
New tire for the field vehicle.
In our last two journeys we didn’t have any breakdowns of tires as we have replaced the busted one with the new tire above.
- We thank God for the provision of money for fuel, food for all these trips.
- We are thanking God for safe travelling in all these journeys.
- We thank God for all people who have been saved, healed and encouraged in all these journeys.
We are now looking forward for our last traveling mission of this year which will be in December 2013 and below is the program:
Ntcheu District (Central part of Malawi)
- 1st December 2013 morning Nyanyala village Church.
- 1st December 2013 evening Kuthakwaanasi village Church
Chikhwawa District (South part of Malawi)
- 8th December 2013 Mzangaya village Church
Mulanje District (South east part of Malawi)
- 15th December 2013 Mwamadi village Church
Blantyre District (south part of Malawi)
- 22nd December 2013 Chirimba township Church
- 24th to 25th December 2013 Maoni Orphanage. (Christmas time with the children).
1. Many souls to be saved, healed, delivered and encouraged in our outreaches.
2. Safe traveling for us as we go to preach Jesus Christ and encourage the local people in these villages.
3. We need fuel funds for our traveling e.g.
(a). Ntcheu 1st December 2013……….. K50, 000.00
(b). Chikhwawa 8th December 2013….. K30, 000.00
(c). Mulanje 15th December 2013…….. K25, 000.00
(d). Food for the team for all our travelling K50, 000.00. Will help us indeed.
4. Maoni Orphanage 24th to 25th December 2013 as usual each year, we do hold Christmas conferences with the children who are orphans! We read out the Christmas massage from you which we do translate to enable those who not yet understand English. This we do it, because you do not be with them. But giving them your massages, it looks like you are with them!
We will need any gifts to help to buy them good food, which is rice, meat clothes, shoes, blankets, sweets fruits and anything which is good for this occasion!
Once again, thank you very much for all your prayers and support.
Yours in Christ Jesus,